Old versionsSee all
MarshallSoft Client Mailer for Delphi (MCM4D) is email marketing software to send personalized email to a permission based mailing list directly from Delphi, a programmable database or a spreadsheet. Companies, professionals, clubs, e-publishers, and individuals can use the Client Mailer to keep in contact with their customer base.
Features of MCM4D include:
- Supports Win32 and Win64.
- Send text or HTML mail directly from an application.
- Supports multiple attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and ASCII character sets.
- Supports WIN_1252, WIN_1255, and UTF8 character sets.
- Uses macro substitution to personalize outgoing mail with targeted attachments.
- Can handle bulk mailing on a distribution list
- Can use up to 32 connections or channels simultaneously for fast email delivery.
- Can process "undeliverable mail" replies.
- Can process multiple user replies ("REMOVE","CONFIRM","OPT-OUT", etc.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Has extenstive error detection and logging cability.
- Includes SendMail example program (with source) to send email.
- Includes GetReply example program (with source) to check for replies.
- Supports 32-bit and 64 bit Delphi 2-7,2005-2010 and Embarcadero Delphi XE-XE7.
- MCM functions can be called directly any program that is capable of calling the Windows API.
- License includes one year of technical support and downloadable updates.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- The license can be used with all supported computer programming languages.
Can be used in the development of Win32 and Win64 applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/2012/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.